Modest As Cake

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Overheard during two-player PS2 San Andreas:

"It's not my fault I died."

"Who said overkill's a bad thing?"

"Let's get the low-rider."

"Too bad!" "Too bad, eh?"

"He's gonna bust us!"

"Ah, the old M4..."

"Oops, there's the ambulance. Gotta blow it up. Here comes the meat wagon!"

"Look at all the vehicles -- they're just asking for a grenade!"

"Go! Go!" "You're not in the plane yet!"

"I like landing on buildings, that's so much fun."

"Building-hopping! Like that John Wayne movie, The High and the Mighty. 'Oh, my god the plane's on fire!'..."

"I'm doing Monty Python -- 'Don't run away from me -- I'll bite your knees off!"

"Stop shooting me! What are you doing?"

"I think you should eat more pineapple! hahahahahahaha..."

"You also blew me up twice! AND you ran me over."

"Change the radio station. Do you want to listen to the gangster rap station?"

"Slam into him!"

"Oh god, who shot us?"

"I think I shot us."

"No -- get them! They opened fire on us!"

"You pay a thousand bucks and you turn your car into a bomb. It worked pretty well for gang warfare in the original Grand Theft Auto."

"You understand you're vulnerable to gunfire now?" "Yup. Just the way I like it." "Perhaps this explains why you're always dying!"

"Seatbelt check!"

"Aw, c'mon how's it MY fault?" "You SHOT me!"

"Who else is firing?"

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

This is great! It's about time some of this priceless dialogue was recorded for posterity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home