Modest As Cake

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Tagged for Music

Ahhhrgh... I'm the person who breaks the chain-letter streak, doesn't pass it on, can't really answer due to Quiz Panic... What were the questions? They included something quantitative...

1. Total volume of music files on my computer: I have a full iPod mini, and some downloaded stuff.

2. Last CD I bought: might have been the Handel opera Siroe. Or some Robert Gordons.

3. Song playing right now (imposed): the tinny GameBoy music for "Golden Sun: The Lost Age", which might have been scored by John Williams, what with the triumphant tone and all. Wait, I hear pan flute; maybe Yanni was also in on it. Makes me miss Ms PacMan.

4. Five songs I listen to a lot: Take On Me (A-Ha: great for not falling asleep while driving); All I Know (Art Garfunkel: great for remembering that relationships are based on sweetness); The Old Apartment (Bare-Naked Ladies: good for looking back in anger); everything by Me First and the Gimme-Gimme's (motivating cardio); songs from the Lily Chou-Chou soundtrack (Shunji Iwai, director, 2001: Debussy and Bjork-ish calming mood).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home